All about commissions
I don't tend to offer to do conventional commissions, my creative process is very much one of experiment and drawing something out of what you get. When you are working to commission you are usually trying to make a specific style and it never works to my satisfaction, I find the finished paintings always look forced. I need to find the happy accidents in the process for each work, each needs to be resolved in it’s own way, and though it sounds a bit pretentious each needs to follow its own course.
I will however happily work to your chosen colour palette, style and to any scale or format you like.
Please let me have the following:
- The size you require
- Your time-frame
- What colour palette you prefer
- Any existing works you like and what it is you like about them
- A summary of where it is to go, what type of space?
The commission process:
- I will read over your specification and send you a quote of how much your commission will cost. If you agree to this quote I will send you an invoice for 50% of the agreed price, payable as a deposit.
- I will send over images taken during the painting, especially as it nears completion.
- Upon completion of the piece I will invoice you for the final 50%. Payment is accepted by PayPal, BACS & by credit/debit card through PayPal.
Returns are not accepted on commissioned pieces, unless damaged during delivery.